Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A healthy level of stupidity to break the day...

I stumbled into this new-age hippy-happy-healthy food café that was blasting a tune I love (which must remain a secret to uphold my quintessential musi-ac reputation).

Inside this cave of a café I noticed the staff behind the counter seriously overcome by jolted dance steps – so of course I joined in too. Before I knew it, my body was violently throwing itself from wall to table ...and just like a diligent puppet I danced, raged and turned the whole thing into some 80's revival music video. I sang like Prince and acted out the words like Jack Sparrow on speed (which I should regret but don’t). And this is the best bit; for my stupidity and fearlessness I bagged a free lunch, a coffee, and even a couple of new equally kewl n krazy friends.

I can only wonder what will happen today… hmm

No comments: