Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How are you doing bleaders? Okay? Had a nice weekend? Good yeah?

Cool, cool, cool

I had the ultimate blast this weekend! Almost feel guilty for it !!
So yeah, whats the plan for halloween, yeah, whats going on, yeah

I went to Pravin's sisters wedding on Sunday, and yeah, man yeah, it was cool, innit... in fact I met a guy yeah, yeah , yeah, and guess what, innet, he was talking like this, innet to me, all night, innet... and then he goes, yeah, yeah, 'Im not chatting you up, yeah, but can i have your number innet? I work in canary wharf yeah, and that means we can have lunch yeah, innet, innet'

In the mighty fine words of Clara The Great > GIVE ME A BREAK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaa. Tell me who he is and I'll track him down and kick his as*. I hate people who talk like that.

Were there any fit women at the party?

Anonymous said...

stop lying mindy, we can tell u're interested in this bloke.. send us a picture now there's a dear...
was going to call u over hte weekend but got crazily busy and then busy being crazy :) havent even been able to speak to my sis cause our timings are so different... but i will ab-yooz u with all the jooz very soon..

Mindy said...

Excuse me ... I was NOT interested... but if you are, let me know, I am sure he will quite happily hop over to New York to see your exotic-ness dance!

Anonymous said...

for the right kind of brit accent, i can do any kind of dance

before u say it - ooh babay :)