Saturday, November 25, 2006

My CIMA exams are finally over ...

Now I can lead a normal life like normal people. No more rushing around, I can just sit at home and take up a few new hobbies, starting with knitting. I plan to knit a chic and sophisticated scarlet jumper with a green Xmas tree planted on it. Just because I love more I will also try to add electronic flashing lights too. (Excuse the rather large exaggerated shoulder)

Since I know everyone will want one, I have decided to mass produce them. If you would like to purchase this jumper you may do so by contacting me (through this blog). And because I love all my bleaders, you can buy it for £10 plus p&p (No shipping agents, scammers, overseas buyers, money orders, or western union transfers).

PS. Due to my somewhat busy social schedule and the expected huge demand, there will be a 2 month waiting list, but at least you will be ahead of fashion (for winter 2007).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will be the very height of fashion.