Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It is nearly time to go home, and to put it nicely: today has been the boring-ist day of my life! Im feeling ever so lethargic today! This dazed stated of mind triggered the following output from a couple of my brain cells:

as my eyelids meet... i fall asleep
for a moment or two
i dream of you
then my eyelids part

i wake up, smell a fart
munching away on a strawberry tart
so ha ha ha hee hee hee
dont you think im so funny?

I know, pretty pathetic, but certainly written in the quickest time... a record time of 40 seconds!!!

I booked my CIMA exams today, and the total so far for 2 freakin modules is £1500... and I have 9 more to go!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

minderz, minderz, what new levels thou dost aspire to... first it was the loop, now tis the blog, next it will be tagalog...

thou reekest of boredom... or maybe it is ur foul poetry that dost reek?! in the words of gaylord, the CIMA may soon do Keema of u if thou dost not resort to new measures..
me thinkest thou should select choice portions of the loop to post, as well as random comments overhead in london.. "overheard in canary wharf" that kind of thing.. and i think karina should do the 'society' section :) lol... and while ure at it how about some nice pics, like one of my cute banwari on the gravesend coach ;) ooh, do say hi to him frmo me...

Anonymous said...

Cool blog miss kuri, so wherein canary wharf are you at?