Monday, September 25, 2006

WHAT ABOUT ME?

I genuinely feel sorry for those people who are constantly on the go, always working, always the first one in the office and last to leave. I mean what kind of life is that? Work, work, work !!! When I try to work (yes, I do try) something happens to me. I usually start feeling sick. For instance, last week I was actually sick and that had nothing to do with what I ate. Actually, that does not make sense, but you know what I mean. Today I have cold and flu symptoms and I think they may last until the end of the working week. I did not ask this to happen, so don't go thinking that it is the thought of using my brain that makes me ill.

Anyway, do any of you bleaders have any quick fix for these cold/flu symptoms? I have heard that soups and hot drinks are good, so I popped down to Kruger to get a broccoli and stilton soup. I think I will have a chai ti latte too, since I have a good excuse to spend loads on a beverage.

Now onto a more interesting topic... who thinks I should go on a mystery date, this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order to overcome a cold you need to eat a lot of Vitamin C and I mean loads. For instance, whenever I think I'm getting a cold I buy 500g Vitamin C tablets and have 6 tablets 4 times a day. The problem with this is that you might get the sh*ts, but it will help you get better quicker.

As for the date thing. I think you should go for it. If worse comes to worst you'll get a free meal out of it. Right?

Anonymous said...

i agree w. imad. :)
but i also think that the mystery date will cure your cold - that is, if u dont kill the date with ur cold! hehe... here's the deal - im actually going on a mystery date on wednesday (saika's coworker) so why dont u synchronize it for the same time? then we can page each other on walkie talkies or sthg and compare notes ;)