Friday, September 22, 2006

My inbox has been intoxicated by furious Bleaders who want Craigslist links on my blog to make it more interesting. Apparently, to some, the daily dressings of my life are not entertaining enough. Who wants Craigslist links on a blog anyway? After a few days, the links won’t work, and then I will be inandated with requests to remove the link! As you can see dear Bleaders, this is a classic Steven Covey ‘lose-lose’ situation. This blog has a life and purpose of its own and we need to respect it, nuture it and help it grow.

How would you like it if I said to you “You would get more guys/girls fancying you if you had http://www.i-look-like-crap.com/ splattered over your face” (btw fyi … it is not a real link) . Not a nice feeling is it? I guess my point is clear, and no doubt I have trodden over a few nerves along the way, but frankly, this blog just does not care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to relax Mindy or maybe stop drinking coke.

Anyhoo, a joke:

One day, an old lady decided that she didn't want to live anymore. So she went to the doctor and asked, ''What's the best way to kill yourself?'' The doctor told her, ''Well, shooting yourself in the heart is a fast method.'' She asked him, ''Where's the heart located?'' The doctor said, ''It's three fingers below the nipple.''
Later on, the police and paramedics arrive at her house. When the paramedic asks what happened, one officer says, ''We found her on the floor with a gunshot wound to the knee.''

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em Mindymoo!