Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Originally, I had a link in this posting that went to a sports blog that contained devasting comments about 'The Kuri and Canary.' A few of my friends, namely Vik and Rajni, read my blog flew straight over to the sports blog and defended The Kuri and Canary's reputation and sl@gged off the sports blog.

However, in my original posting, I forgot to mention, that the sports blog was written by my colleague... who sits right opposite me! Big ooopps! And I also forgot to mention that it was not my colleague who wrote those devasting comments about my blog, it was somebody else's comments on my colleague's blog. Big ooopps!

I have been asked to take down the link to the sports blog. But relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...no big deal : ) I guess I just hit a few nerves.

he he he

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

this is the last time i take time out of my crazy work day to defend ur honor mindy moo...

u crazy chappala!!!

how can u face ur colleague?!!!